Sorry, your upload didn't work!
please check your files
terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions
adidas Outdoor "are you all?" in competition
- To enter the adidas Outdoor ‘are you all in’ competition go to http://www.terrex-experience.com , fill in all personal details on the official entry form and upload your submission as instructed anytime between March 1st, 2012 and May 30th, 2012.
- The competition is open to people aged 18 years and above. Proof of age and address may be required. The Competition is not open to any country embargoed by the United States. The Competition is void where prohibited by law.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and the Facebook general terms and conditions. Participants violating of these Terms and Conditions will be excluded from the Competition and no longer be eligible to win prizes. Any content that contain criminal/anti-social behavior, violence, nudity, foul language or any other content which adidas deems unacceptable shall be removed from the website and will not be considered in the Competition.
The procedure for the competition is as follows:
Fans submit Photos/Copy in the Competition.
Fans vote for the submitted Photos on the online microsite.
Top 10 Fan votes will be named.
Out of the Top 10, a representative internal Jury (Athletes/Photographers) will select the Top 3 on June 15th, 2012
- Each of the Top 4 – 10 will receive an adidas Outdoor Jacket. Each of the Top 3 winners will receive accommodation for 4 nights in Zermatt (SUI), two guided tours with our partners from the Alpine Center in Zermatt and an adidas Outdoor Outfit. The winner is only eligible to receive the prize of the Competition provided that such winner confirms their full name and contact information to adidas within 4 days of notification and sign a liability waiver/release form and a likeness release form.
- The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the prize on an internet auction site).
- By entering, you agree that you will allow adidas to use your winning submission, your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for its publicity and news purposes during this and any future competitions, promotions or advertising. Additional personal information you provide will only be used for purposes of this Competition.
- By entering into the competition you acknowledge and agree that all rights in the ownership of copyright in your uploaded content shall vest in adidas. As such, you hereby assign to adidas all past, present and future copyright (including by way of present assignment of future rights) and all other rights (including all intellectual property rights and all rights of syndication) in the content, throughout the World in perpetuity. Further, to the extent that the benefit of such rights can not be assigned under applicable law, then you acknowledge that such rights are held and exercisable for the sole benefit of adidas and hereby waive and undertake not to assert any and all so-called "moral rights" to the same. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to adidas and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes of this Competition.
- adidas reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, adidas shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize.
- adidas will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the competition. We also wish to use it to tell you about our products and offers, and for market research. We will not pass on the information to partners or third parties. If you agree for adidas to use your information for these purposes, then please indicate this by ticking the relevant box on the entry form.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full.
- adidas holds Facebook harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) for any claim related to the Competition including without limitation the publicity or administration thereof.
- adidas and its respective advertising and promotional agencies assume no liability for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages which may be sustained by participating in the Contest.
- This Competition is organized by adidas AG, Adi Dassler Strasse 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany (“adidas”).